WHAT INFORMATION SHOULD BE IN AN IEP?
1. Documentation on the child’s present levels of performance.
so you have a "baseline" to start from.)
2. Statement of the long-term learning goals for the child.
3. List of the short-term objectives to reach each long-term goal.
4. Statement of the place where the child will be getting educational help.
5. Statement of the various services that will be provided for the child.
6. Statement of the starting dates for all components of the educational plan.
7. Statement of how long the child will receive the various services.
8. Statement of test schedule –